Today, Pharm Aid Ltd is Russia’s largest supplier of vaccines for the prevention of rotavirus infection, and the company is implementing a project to build a production site to manufacture innovative combined immunobiological drugs for the prevention and treatment of various diseases in the Vorsino Industrial Park in the Kaluga Region.
Collaborating for a better future
NEW LOCALLY –
INNOVATIVE, EFFECTIVE, AND AFFORDABLE PRODUCTS
- Varicella Vaccine
- Rotavirus Vaccine
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine
- Meningococcal Vaccine
- Monoclonal Antibody for Rabies
- MMR Vaccine (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Secure best-in-class technology for new, innovative vaccines and immunobiological product pipeline creation.
- Development of a state-of-the-art R&D center and manufacturing plant supported by technology transfer to achieve full-cycle localized production of immunobiological drugs and vaccines in Russia.
- Increase market access to effective and affordable therapies for Russian patients.
Creating our own production of pharmaceutical products is our contribution to the implementation of Russian Federation’s state strategy on import substitution of essential drugs.
The modern production complex at the Vorsino Industrial Park in the Kaluga Region aims to produce a wide range of innovative multi-component products using advanced biotechnology.
The plant is designed in accordance with biosafety requirements for handling Group III-IV pathogenic biological agents (WHO: BSL-1, BSL-2) as well as GMP requirements of Russia and the Eurasian Economic Union.
The complex includes two workshops for the production of live and inactivated vaccines. Both workshops are equipped with highly efficient lines capable of meeting the needs of Russia and the CIS and have flexibility to produce multiple vaccines, which will facilitate production increase in case of an emergency or disease outbreak. The site will also have a quality control laboratory equipped with high-tech equipment with centralized computer control.